We provide a professional performance based management programme for executives, managers and employees at all levels to help them excel at achieving high performance levels in a manner that suits the organisation’s culture.
At PMT we have a number of highly qualified and experienced training consultants with previous experience at developing and implementing successful training strategies within business. Using their breadth of experience, we offer a consultancy service that can help you to develop the best training strategy that will meet the real needs of your plan, implement and evaluate a training and development intervention that you are starting to ensure that you achieve the best results in the most cost and time effective way.
OUR PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING STRATEGY
As many organisations have now realised, performance management is vital for individuals to stay ahead at both a professional and personal level. At PMT, we provide a professional performance based management programme for executives, managers and employees at all levels to help them excel at achieving high performance levels in a manner that suits the organisation’s culture.
Once we have taken time to understand your real performance management need, we will suggest a programme in a time frame and style to suit your working and time requirements and introduce you to one of our professional performance coaches who we believe will be best suited for you.
Examples of Performance Management Training Strategy Performance management can cover a wide range of challenges that face an individual, but we have listed below a few examples of the diverse applications we have experience with:
- Managing the transition to a more senior job role
- Improving peer working relationships
- Increasing personal levels of influence to achieve results
- Managing self and others to achieve performance targets in line with
agreed time frames
- Improving the performance of the team to achieve critical goals
- Managing an employee with personal difficulties affecting their
performance at work
- Increasing self awareness of personal impact on other team members
- Preparing for and acquiring promotion
- Improving internal sales processes to increase sales results
- Communicating with impact and credibility
- Reducing conflict and enhancing working relationships within the team