Datacard SD160L,100-Card Input Hopper, Single Sided
Datacard SD160L,100-Card Input Hopper, Single Sided, ID Card Printer
An extension of the proven Datacard® SD Series, the affordable and efficient Datacard® SD160TM card printer offers the right combination of technologies to meet a wide range of application requirements. Direct-to-card (DTC) printing technologies provide the versatility to reliably produce attractive cards with high quality, full-color or single-color photos, graphics and text. Featuring rewritable printing, inline magnetic stripe encoding, a unique ultraviolet (UV) printing security feature and intuitive operation, the SD160 card printer provides security and simplicity while protecting your bottom line.
- Launch Your ID card program with the right mix of affordability, security and simplicity
- Get one reliable system for producing full-color or monochrome cards, plus magnetic stripe encoding
- Add an invisible layer of covert security with a UV ink ribbon option
- Expect intuitive operation and less user intervention
- Produce a wide variety of high quality photo ID cards or badges
With entry-level pricing, the SD160 printer is a smart choice for efficiently producing a variety of high quality cards to get your ID program started. The SD160 has unique low yield print ribbons that allows you to meet your card printing needs as they arise.
Full Versatility and Flexibility.
The SD160 card printer offers full-color or monochrome printing with single-pass efficiency — plus rewritable printing and inline magnetic stripe encoding. Print cards for many types of applications, including corporate IDs, healthcare IDs, student, visitor or staff badges, and retail, hospitality or loyalty cards.
Less User Intervention.
The SD160 printer is simple and intuitive to operate and maintain. Minimal training and an easy installation get you set up and printing quickly. The intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch controls and an automatic 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper come standard with the SD160 card printer to help you be as efficient as possible.
Unlike comparably priced card printers, this system includes a UV ink option that prints an invisible layer of covert security.
- Magnetic stripe encoding (ISO and JIS)
- Extended 100-card output hopper, 200-card input hopper
- Kensington security lock for printer
- Printer cleaning supplies
- Print ribbon kits
- Print technology
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Rewritable printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing
- UV printing
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- High-quality mode: 300 x 600 dots per inch; enhanced text, bar code and graphics printing 300 x 1200 dots per inch; enhanced text and bar code
- Print speed
- Full-color printing: up to 150 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT)
- Monochrome: up to 500 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
- Card capacity
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Exception slot manual feed: 1-card input
- Physical dimensions
- L 15.4 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (39.1 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 8.1 lbs (3.7 kg) (depending on options)
- Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 10® (32 bit and 64)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Included with printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Complimentary TruCredential™ Express identification software
- Cleaning swab (5/pk)
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)