The SD260L ID Card Printer with DUALi Smart Card Encoder and Automatic Feed Hopper from DATACARD is a two-sided printer featuring dye sublimation and resin thermal transfer technology to produce 300 x 1200 dpi ID cards quickly. It works with ID-1 and CR-80 cards and supports edge-to-edge printing. This printer is also capable of single-sided prints in color at a rate of 200 cards per hour and monochrome at up to 830 cards per hour.
In addition to fast printing, the SD260L features a front LCD panel for viewing the printer’s current status. There are also soft-touch controls along the screen for adjusting settings quickly and easily. The SD260L features an automatic 100 card feeder with a 25 card output tray for media handling. This printer also is capable of encoding contact and contactless smart cards using a single-wire DUALi reader/encoder. Additionally, the printer has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
- High-resolution printing options allow users to create bright 300 x 600 dpi and sharp 300 x 1200 dpi IDs
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing in full color or monochrome with manual two-sided printing option
- Can print alphanumeric text, logos, and digitized signatures along with a variety of 1D / 2D barcode images
- TrueMatch printing technology ensures consistent, accurate color over time
- TruePick anti-jam card handling accurately handles cards of varying thickness with no adjustment necessary
- Printer pooling / sharing is available
- UV printing capability allows users to create additional security features for their ID cardsCan conform to the sRGB standard and features color management options
- 128MB of standard printer memory
- Works with PVC card with a glossy laminate surface from 10-37 mil thick
- Front exception card slot available
- Split-panel YMCKT feature for dual-sided printing, adjustable color controls, and preset area to block printing on magnetic stripe
- Utilizes Windows XPS-based technology for high-fidelity printing
- LCD panel has printer status messages display and features multiple backlight settings
- ID Works Intro identification software included