The Matica XID8300 has been developed for industrial requirements.
MATICA’s world renowned retransfer print technology, the Matica XID8300 card printer will print over-the-edge, meaning you will not have a thin white boarder around your cards when printing in solid colours as experienced with thermal printers.
Card design and graphic layout limitations you would normally get with a thermal printer are no longer an issue, using retransfer technology, you will get an amazing full colour over-the-edge print every time.
The proven modular functionality will also allow you to upgrade at any time to dual sided printing and single or dual sided lamination and in addition to this magstripe, IC contact and smart card encoding can also be added for any possible demands on card functionality.
Secure the printer, cards and environment from theft, counterfeiting and misuse of personal information.
A range of security features such as electronic security lock, Kin-sington-lock dye sublimation UV in ribbons, IPSEC for encrypted data transfers through networks and Security Erase of black data on used supplies can also be supplied.
Use our Premium Plain White Cards with retransfer printers.
More information: please click here.
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation retransfer
- Print Mode: Single- or double-sided (optional) over-the-edge retransfer printing
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 120 cards per hour (single-sided)
- Card Thickness: 0.25 – 1.02 mm (hopper adjustement required)
- Input Hopper Capacity: 200 cards (0.76 mm)
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm)
- Interface: USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- Operating System: Support Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8,10 (32 & 64bits)
- Power Supply: 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz FCC, CE, UL, GOST-R, and CCC approved
- Printer Dimensions: 343 x 322 x 360 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 13.9 kg (excluding optional built-in items)
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer walk-in warranty on the printer and a Lifetime warranty on the printhead (Only if using EDIsecure® materials)