Industrial-quality results from
desktop 3D printer
- Large workspace
- Its large workspace measuring 265x265x300 mm is sufficient to print big models in one go.
- Dual-extrusion system
- The LPD Plus technology works with two nozzles and a double hot-end.
- Blackout response system
- The M300 Dual can detect a power outage and resume the printing from the same spot when the power is back on.
- Capacitive sensor
- The CDS allows automatic calibration of the printer regardless of the type of build-platform installed
- Advanced filament control
- The M300 Dual automatically pauses the print when the filament’s jammed, run out, or when the nozzle got clogged
- External materials support
- Third-party filaments available on spools are fully supported in both single and dual extrusion modes.
Large format models made with a desktop-sized 3D printer
Step 1 Design
You can design models in all types of CAD software that support exporting files to .stl and .obj format or simply download them from the many online libraries.
Step 2 Print
Z-SUITE can send an already pre-processed model to one or more of your printers over Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.
Step 3 Remove supports
Water-soluble support filaments can be easily removed by rinsing. A dedicated Z-SUPPORT Premium dissolves quickly and leaves no remnants on the model.
Step 4 Go forward
Once the supports are removed, the model can work as a functional prototype or an end-use part in various industries.
Scaling up to 3D printing farms
The Zortrax M300 Dual’s wireless connectivity enables you to build a large cluster of remotely controlled 3D printers. Besides Wi-Fi, multiple M300 Dual 3D printers can also be networked through Ethernet or USB ports.
3D printing networks can be made by connecting multiple printers into large manufacturing clusters.
Z-SUITE is an efficient 3D printing farm management tool. 3D printers can be chosen to divide the workload between the devices.
Monitor the 3D printing process using cameras installed inside each one of the printers.
Main features of Z-SUITE 2
for dual-extrusion technology
Z-SUITE is a dedicated slicing application that also works as a wireless command center of smart, reliable Zortrax 3D printers with Wi-Fi capability. It has a variety of functionalities enhancing the experience of using Zortrax M300 Dual.
Raft-free 3D printing
Z-SUITE 2 supports raft-free 3D printing. A glass build platform is recommended for this option.
Rotation optimization tool
The model’s position on the build-platform can be optimized to reduce support or printing time.
Models can be easily replicated to fit multiple parts of the same design on the build platform.
Thin wall detection
Z-SUITE 2 highlights the walls too thin to be printed properly to prevent failed prints.
Specification for Zortrax M300 Dual
Zortrax M300 Dual Main Features
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Has a blackout response system
- Calibrates a build-platform with a capacitive displacement sensor
- Compatible with various build platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
Products that complement your 3D printer
Automated post-processing device