Terms and Conditions
Please read through our list of terms and conditions carefully..
Referred to as the Party who is providing work for the Client.
Agreement refers to this Sourcebranding Digital Agency General Agreement between the two Parties comprising the terms and conditions as defined in this agreement, in accordance with the Service Quote provided to the Client by Sourcebranding Digital Agency for the work to be undertaken on the Project.
The Party, or the Parties, refers to either Sourcebranding Digital Agency and/or the Client.
Refers to the job contracted out by the Client to Sourcebranding Digital Agency (whether paid or pro bono], as outlined in the Quote or Estimate (whether verbal or expressly written) that the Client is purchasing.
Fees refer to the fees for services quoted, as well as additional fees, or any other fees (whether fixed or variable) outlined in the Service Quote, and fees to cover unexpected costs. Fixed fees refer to those quoted for a fixed amount of work as outlined in the Service Quote, whereas variable fees refer to fees relating to an unspecified amount of work yet done and are subject to change.
Refers to all back-end content, software, and technologies used and or created by SourceBranding for the Project, which Sourcebranding Digital Agency pertains full ownership of.
Intellectual Property Rights refers to patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, design rights, copyrights, database rights and other Intellectual Property rights whether registered or unregistered including applications for the grant of such right.
Refers to the third party who Sourcebranding Digital Agency uses for website hosting and or email connections, and is not responsible for.
Refers to the platform that the Host Provider uses in order to connect the Clients website(s], platform(s], emails, or any other online services SourceBranding provides.
Intellectual Property Rights
Fees, Invoicing & Payments
Term & Termination
Printing Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Preferred method of payment – PayFast through website or Electronic Funds Transfer with your order number as reference.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation Email with your order number. Should you elect the Electronic Funds Transfer Payment option, proof of payment should be e-mailed to [email protected] with your order number as a reference.
ARTWORK & DESIGN:
- Please reply on the Order Confirmation Email with your Artwork as detailed in our Design & Artwork section or upload Artwork via WeTransfer.
- You will be informed within 1 working day if your artwork is suitable and a layout for your approval will be e-mailed.
- A once of setup fee of R195.00 is charged per order to do a layout of your Logo and Art Work supplied on our Templates. We allow a maximum of 3 changes to layout, thereafter a fee of R195.00 excl.VAT is charged per change. Quality of Artwork supplied must however comply to our Artwork specifications (Please refer to Design & Artwork Section on the website). If Artwork does not comply to specifications, a design / redraw fee of R465 excl. VAT per hour will be charged. You will be notified by our sales department if your Artwork does not comply. If the quality of Artwork is low, it may pixelate and display extremely poor when enlarged. Templates can also be requested to do your own layout and design.
- We will send you a proof of your artwork which you will have to review and sign off before production of your order will commence. Please review artwork proof carefully for design, spelling and colours. Remember that actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and printer. We cannot guarantee colour accuracy without pantone colours. Once artwork is approved, unless the product we deliver is different from the signed proof, Banner and Flag Online (Sourcebranding (Pty) Ltd t/a) is not liable for any claims by the customer that the products are not acceptable.
- All digital printing may have a 5% variant in colour. Please supply us with Pantone Colours.
- Colour proofs or samples must be provided with CMYK Colour breakdown. By failing to do so, we cannot be held responsible for incorrect colour.
PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY OF ORDER:
- Orders will be completed and ready for delivery within 4 to 7 working days after deposit has been received and artwork has been signed off. In the case of an urgent order, please contact our sales department to make an arrangement before placing order. Tel: +27847392814.
- Urgent order Surcharges: Acceleration fees on top of the total applies to rush jobs. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your deadline request. We do not offer delivery services on urgent orders. Please confirm with our sales department if we will be able to meet with your urgent order deadline before placing an urgent order.
- Orders will be delivered as follows:
- Within 2 to 3 working days after completion of the order to Main Centre within South Africa.
- Within 3 to 6 working days after completion of the order to Outlying Areas in South Africa.
- Goods will remain the property of Sourcebranding Digital Agency (Sourcebranding (Pty) Ltd t/a) until paid in full and will not be released until full payment of order and delivery charge, where applicable, is reflected in our bank account.
- All Products supplied are event products and should never be used in harsh weather conditions or as permanent fixtures.
- Please check your order on delivery/collection. Please notify us in writing within 5 days of delivery/collection if your product is faulty, or it will be deemed to be in order.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Receipt of Deposit will be regarded as confirmation of order. A 25% cancellation fee will be charged on confirmed orders if cancelled before printing commenced. If printing commenced, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
COLLECTION OF ORDERS
- A Daily charge of R30.00 will be charged on all orders not collected within one month of completion.
- Goods not collected within 3 months of completion will be sold to cover storage costs. Clients will be informed per email of the intention to do so and will have no claim against Sourcebranding Digital Agency (Sourcebranding (Pty) Ltd t/a).