What is whiteboard Animation?
Whiteboard animation is a video style that shows the viewer static images being drawn on the screen. Typically the illustrations are accompanied by a narration that walks the audience through the story that is being told within the drawing. These animations are simple, yet undoubtedly engaging.
There is no question that video marketing has exploded in the last decade, becoming a key aspect of any successful marketing plan. It is no surprise that consumers are four times more interested in watching videos about a product rather than reading about one. This means that video marketing should not be at the bottom of your to-do list but instead a vital part of your business’ communication and marketing strategy.
Now that you know incorporating video into your business plan is a must, now the question becomes- what style of video should you invest in?
Using a whiteboard animation video can be an incredibly effective tool. They are an exciting and innovative way to advertise and market your services or products. These videos can be created to cater to a variety of specific industries without any of the fluff found in other styles of video. Thanks to an appropriate construction of the script, the narrator’s acting and, obviously, drawings, the film draws attention and remains in the viewer’s memory for a long time. That is why videos such as whiteboard animation (also called “video scribe”) are widely used in marketing and internal communications.
Why is whiteboard animation important to your business?
You can see whiteboard animation style to create product demos, explainer videos, educational presentations, and many other forms of visuals. What makes this style so important among marketers, educators, and business owners alike?
1. Whiteboard animation is clear. Even if your audience speaks different languages, they will still understand the video made in this style, without any words. This is the power of visuals based on recognizable symbols and common knowledge.
2. Whiteboard animations are much focused. They are normally created to convey a specific m message, and this they can do well. Since the only means of expression that they possess is a whiteboard and a marker, the message comes across uncluttered. This helps make it heard clearly.
3. Whiteboard video style is universal. One can use this animation style for just about anything: from bank commercials to history lessons to onboarding videos. Such pieces can be fun or serious, short or lengthy, but what they all have in common is that they stay clear and understandable by the audience.
4. Such videos do the PR for you. When made creatively, whiteboard animation videos become a great PR tool. If the audience loves it, they will share it across social media channels, spreading the word about the product or service. According to multiple studies, people tend to share videos that cause deep emotions like amusement or contentment.
5. Whiteboard videos are cheaper to produce. With companies on a tight budget, video production cost plays a significant role. If your company would like to incorporate animation that will not cost a fortune but would still be an effective marketing tool, this style is a great choice. Due to specifics of visual representation, whiteboard videos tell a story just as engaging and effective (if not more) as other animated videos. At the same time, since they do not require particular detalization that other animated videos are popular for, they do their job just fine.
Efficiency of Whiteboard Animation
A whiteboard animation is the perfect place for your company to start integrating video into your marketing strategy. It is memorable, striking, and can be produced quickly with very little costs. Whiteboard animations are the perfect addition to any company’s website, social media, or email newsletters. This digital flexibility makes marketing possibilities practically endless! All you need is a concept. Don’t have a script? That’s okay! Our talented and professional scriptwriters have the ability to understand your vision and portray a powerful message that will tell your viewers just how your company fits into their life. In addition to an influential and precise call to action, whiteboard animation videos are more economical to produce than any other type of video.
Cost to create a Whiteboard Animation
Like most other video formats, whiteboard animation costs can have a number of different factors. The total animation time, style of characters, and speed of your schedule will affect the total cost of your video. Our cost equals artist hours multiplied by video length. Our production studio professionals can help guide you to help get the most out of your budget.
Take a look at our pricing grid. Everything is included in our prices such as script consulting, audio, illustration, animation, and the final output. We work with a variety of different budgets!
How Long Does It Take To Make a Whiteboard Animation
Whiteboard animations go through the same stages of production as most animations. Once the script and style frames are complete, your whiteboard animation video will need a storyboard. After this, our amazing group of artists will animate the storyboard. Our standard process takes a month from start to finish. From the beginning of your project, it is important to communicate your vision as precisely as possible. With our team understanding the desired feel of your video, fewer revisions will be needed – meaning your video will be ready much quicker!
Keep in mind that in order to have an effective whiteboard video, you must first understand your ultimate call to action. By knowing your product and knowing the important keys of your viewers’ response, you will be well on the right path to converting them to buyers or followers. Once you have this established, give us a call to get your next Whiteboard Animation project started with one of our talented producers.
To get in-touch with
Sourcebranding Digital Agency Kindly
Email [email protected] or visit www.sourcebranding.com